Thanks for doing business with us.
We are sad that you have changed your mind. But don’t worry, we’re here to help you.

Cancellation of Service:
You can cancel our services at any point of time by writing to us with the reason for cancellation.Once we receive your request, we will process the request immediately and intimate the status to you by email.The refund amount if any will depend on at what stage the service is cancelled.

Refunds:

Full Refund:
You are eligible for Full Refund on the below case;

1. if you cancel the service before it starts.
2. if you find any error or defect in the service;provided that you should prove the error or defect.
3. if we are unable to fulfill the service for any reason.

Partial Refund:
You are eligible for Partial Refund on the below case;

1. if the service rendered is less than or equal to 70% of the total service.

Example:
You requested a service and paid full amount.
Cost of Service : Rs.10,000/-
Time to Complete the Service : 10 Days
Service start date : 01-Sep-17

If you cancel the service within 7 days after service start date i.e on or before 07-Sep-17, you are eligible for partial refund.

Suppose,
You cancelled the service on 03-Sep-17 at 0600 PM.
Your refund will be processed as below;
Service Rendered : 30% (3 Days)
30% of the total service cost will be charged towards the service rendered i.e. Rs.3000/- and you will get invoice for Rs.3000/- and remaining 70% of total service cost will be refunded to you i.e. Rs.7000/-

Note: If you send cancel request after office hours,then that day will be counted as service rendered.

No Refund:
You are not eligible for any refunds on the below case;

1. if the service is fully rendered or completed.
2. if the service rendered is more than 70% of the total service.

Example:
You requested a service and paid full amount.
Cost of service : Rs.10,000/-
Time to Complete the Service : 10 Days
Service start date : 01-Sep-17

If you cancel the service beyond 7 days after the service start date i.e on or after 08-Sep-17,you are not eligible for any refund.

Suppose,
You cancelled the service on 08-Sep-17 at 0600 PM.
Your refund will be processed as below;
Service Rendered : 80% (8 Days)
Since the service rendered is more than 70% of the total service,you will not get any refund and the service will be cancelled.

Note:  If you send cancel request after office hours,then that day will be counted as service rendered.

Refunds if any will be processed in 20 working days and refund amount if any will be credited to your bank account that you provided to us.

Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received the refund beyond 20 working days, please contact us at sales@howutrade.in.

Contact Us:
If you have any questions, contact us at contact@howutrade.in

Howutrade Software Solutions LLP
2/330 New Middle Street, Madukkur North
Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India – 614903
Phone: +91 8754967733
Email: hello@howutrade.in

Last Updated: 15-Mar-2019